[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - Dragon Flakpanzer I/A

Dragon Flakpanzer I/A

Dragon Flakpanzer I/A

Postby Jamie Tainton » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:17 pm

I bought this kit when it first came out as the Panzer I and it's derivatives hold a fascination for me. I will be taking a look at improving it with aftermarket, kitbashing, and scratch building to an extent that will add add to the length of time to completion! I have both the Voyager set and the Lion Roar set. I'll probably concentrate on using one or the other and save the details of the other for some other kit. But for starters here is a scan of the box art.
Here is a link to Terry Ashley

That's all I have time for now, but watch this space.
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Re: Dragon Flakpanzer I/A

Postby Zsolt Marvany » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:31 am

James, a bit off-topic, but related to your (and my) panzer1ism: do you think about building the "Ladungsleger" version of the Panzer I?
Zsolt Marvany

Postby Dario Risso » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:43 am

I'll be waiting. It's allowed to smoke here ? :D
I'm sure you got lot of info, but in case of other member needs some...

http://www.panzernet.net/panzernet/stra ... /flak1.php

http://panzerkeil.dre.hu/harcjarm/flakp ... lakpz1.htm

Darío
Dario Risso

Postby Laura » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:09 pm

ah cool! i have this kit in the stash also and am already thinking of using the magic tracks from the panzer I smart kit! (i know you hate those tracks! *GG* )
Laura

Postby Jamie Tainton » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:31 pm

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:08 pm

The Lionroar set is more extensive than the Voayager one. It is probably the one I will use for the most part and add other things not duplicated in the Voyager set.

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Laura » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:02 pm

wow! what a superb set! :shock:
Laura

Postby Jamie Tainton » Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:09 pm

Sorry not time for modelling of late... but since the last post there has been news of a new updated Premium Flakpanzer I/A from Dragon. It will include things like the more accurate roadwheels from recent Panzer I releases as well as the correct alignment of the upper return rollers.
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Dan Reed » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:28 pm

Always have time to watch a PZ IA or a varient being built. I read somewhere that the intial release's ammo box is a field improv-true?
Dan
Dan Reed

Postby Jamie Tainton » Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:13 am

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Next

Return to Panzerkampfwagen I and variants