[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - PzKpfw I Ausf C [VK 601] ~ Hobbyboss

PzKpfw I Ausf C [VK 601] ~ Hobbyboss

Re: PzKpfw I Ausf C [VK 601] ~ Hobbyboss

Postby Jamie Tainton » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:46 pm

"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Roy Schlicht » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:03 am

Regardless of the paint scheme, you still did a fine job on it. I don't know if I am alone in this but doesn't this tank look like a smaller Luchs? As for the Spade Ace tracks, the price looks very reasonable to me. I wonder if they share a common caster as Friul? With Friul you get the Sprocket though. It's a toss up to me. I may wait for the Friuls to come out and then judge them. Those Spade Ace ones look nice though and they fit the kit sprocket.

Roy
To become old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid.
Roy Schlicht

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:20 pm

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Roy Schlicht » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:45 am

Looks good. Suprising how dark Panzer Grey really is. I painted mine yellow. Based it off this pic...

http://www.flamesofwar.com/Portals/0/al ... I-C-01.jpg
pic is off the web.

Roy
Roy Schlicht

Postby Laurent Moitrot » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:48 pm

Anuda good one !
Cheers.
Laurent.

My current projects :
- StuG III G "late" (90%)
- StuG III g "Early" (99%)
- Pz IV H. (98%)
- Befehlspanther G "R01" (95%)
- Sherman M4A1 "Early" (99%)
Laurent Moitrot

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:18 pm

Not done with this one totally yet.
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Roy Schlicht » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:47 pm

Yeah I see there are still some details that need to be added. I ordered the Friul tracks and am waiting for them to come in for me to be completely finished with mine.

Roy
Roy Schlicht

Postby Dave Mazierski » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:19 pm

I picked this kit up on sale in December, before I discovered this thread. I was initially impressed with the sharp molding & (most of) the detail, but I can imagine only the skinniest German tanker fitting into the tiny turret hatch.

In the meantime, I have purchased the Friul track set and they are (of course) quite good... I have not fitted the tracks to the vehicle yet, but yes, the Friul sprocket drive teeth are different from the kit drive wheel, so I suspect that there would be a problem fitting the Friul tracks to the kit drive. I'll try to have some photos up soon...

Jamie... Roy... did you finish yours eventually?...

Dave
Dave Mazierski

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:58 pm

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Roy Schlicht » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:00 am

Roy Schlicht

Previous

Return to Panzerkampfwagen I and variants