[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - PzKpfw I Ausf.A ohne Aufbau ~ Tristar

PzKpfw I Ausf.A ohne Aufbau ~ Tristar

Re: Panzerkampfwagen I Ausf.A ohne Aufbau

Postby Dario Risso » Wed May 12, 2010 7:59 pm

:oops: But I still hate mineral spirit effect on small parts :D

Darío
Dario Risso

Postby Jamie Tainton » Thu May 13, 2010 8:06 am

"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Zsolt Marvany » Thu May 13, 2010 11:30 pm

James, I don't like to use big words. It's simply amazing :)
I especially admire your mentality and patience to re-do things until they look perfect...
cheers,
Zsolt
Zsolt Marvany

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sun May 16, 2010 1:57 pm

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Allan Williams » Mon May 17, 2010 4:35 am

Very nice James! Really looking forward to seeing this progress.
It amazes me what's available and achievable in 1/35 nowadays.
One question though, and don't take offense, but is the interior 'too' weathered?
There ain't nothing wrong with being anal mate!
Keep it coming!
Cheers
Allan
Allan Williams

Postby Dan Reed » Mon May 17, 2010 1:45 pm

James, Looks great-at the end of training don't forget to get the recruits inside the tank with a broom and dust pan!
Dan
Dan Reed

Postby Jamie Tainton » Mon May 17, 2010 6:31 pm

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Tim Coulson » Tue May 18, 2010 5:16 am

It looks really good Jamie.thumb6

Nice and dusty (and you've got an original photo to back it up) As you are going to be removing some of the pigments, consider removing most of the dust off the seat, it looks very clean in the original photo.

Just a suggestion as it's your model!

Tim
Tim Coulson

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sun May 23, 2010 2:06 pm

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sun May 23, 2010 8:01 pm

Okay so here are some pics for you showing the progress made since the last update
- and I am happy to say I am actually getting close to getting the tracks on this thing
-always good to get the tracks on! The hardest part about doing this hyper detailing stuff is having to be patient while all the ducks get put in a row. I wish I could be more productive but I think focusing on this idea of working through all the evolutions of tank development will result in some very complete builds.

So here I am opening the can of worms, the wheels previously prepared. These will get the same treatment with the solvents and pigments that the hull got.

Here the suspension parts that the wheels are encapsulated in also get the treatment.

Some pics of the wheels. More work will be down on all of these as this is only an initial dirtying up.

Things are pretty fresh here- the colours will most likely darken and much of the pigment will fall away over the next bit of construction but at last I will have got something where in the future it will be hard to reach.

The suspension strengthening bars get "the treatment" as well.
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Panzerkampfwagen I and variants